Australian International Moth Association

#getamoth You know you want to

Are you planning on heading overseas to compete in an event. If you are sending your boat across, one of the most common ways to do this is with a Carnet. This is a passport so that you do not get slugged with import taxes when moving your boat around.

Some nations now have free trade agreements in place that allow the movement of sporting goods such as the boat without needing a Carnet. Look into this and check which nations this rule is current for.

Links to useful information

What is a a Carnet?

Victorian Chamber of Commerce (so far the easiest group to deal with).

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software